Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Looking for a Photoshop action that was corrupted and needs to be replace ASAP...

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Michael MunkittrickLooking for a Photoshop action that was corrupted and needs to be replace ASAP...
by on Mar 18, 2007 at 4:35:24 am

Hi folks. I'm looking for a Photoshop action that creates a reasonable comic book look from original photographs. Anyone seen one of these lately?

Thanks...

Michael Munkittrick
Gainesville, Florida USA

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

VintendoRe: Looking for a Photoshop action that was corrupted and needs to be replace ASAP...
by on Mar 18, 2007 at 11:45:37 pm

This is a nice comic-type Photoshop action. It's about a year old.
http://www.newinelabs.com/Rosati/stuff.htm

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael MunkittrickRe: Looking for a Photoshop action that was corrupted and needs to be replace ASAP...
by on Mar 19, 2007 at 11:47:08 am

That is the exact one I've been looking for. Thanks so much.

Seeing as how you found this one, are there any other actions that you recommend? I'm not looking for anything in specific, just toys more of less. Thanks again...

Michael Munkittrick
Gainesville, Florida USA

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Vincent RosatiRe: Looking for a Photoshop action that was corrupted and needs to be replace ASAP...
by on Mar 21, 2007 at 6:12:46 pm

That's the best Photoshop action I have. I work mostly in Illustrator, and use mostly simple actions. My most used actions are simple Reflect Horiz. and Reflect Vert. set to my F2 and F3 keys.

Here's a little set of illustrator action toys..
http://www.newinelabs.com/Rosati/stuff.htm

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]