Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP:HomePhotoshop TutorialsForumIllustrator TutorialsPS BasicsPhotoshop PodcastPhotography Forum

Photoshop freezes while scaling

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Weston SelleckPhotoshop freezes while scaling
by on May 16, 2012 at 10:44:57 pm

I just had some disk corruption or file corruption or something like that errors due to something. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I was rendering a huge video and after and possibly during the render I noticed that whenever I scaled an object in Photoshop, it would freeze. The only way to get out of the freeze would be to A) End the Process and then hit 'cancel' or B) Minimize and unminimize Photoshop. I ran chkdsk and my file structure corruption problem ended, but Photoshop still froze whenever I scaled. I'm running CS5 and have tried unenabling OpenGL and messing around with bunch of options to no avail. I did unplug my external drive and it worked for a few seconds but then started to freeze again. Everything else in Photoshop works like normal, it's just whenever I scale objects, and specifically whenever I hit the check mark.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Weston SelleckRe: Photoshop freezes while scaling
by on May 16, 2012 at 10:58:20 pm

Also if it helps, I was playing Diablo III at fairly high graphics just prior, and my specs are as follows:

Dell XPS 15
i7
8GB Ram

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]