Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Chroma Key question

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Semper ArdensChroma Key question
by on Jul 6, 2012 at 12:41:41 pm

I've been using Vegas Pro Movie Studio Platinum for doing some basic animation and found it to be really easy. I have an older version of the software which limits how many chroma key layers that I can stack up. Does anyone know if with the newer and more pro versions of the software, if you can have many layers of chroma key'd video tracks?

To give some understanding, each of my video layers is simply an animated silhouette with a green screen background, that are all going to get composted together.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mike KujbidaRe: Chroma Key question
by on Jul 6, 2012 at 12:48:48 pm

Newer versions of Movie Studio give you up to 10 tracks of video and audio while Vegas Pro is unlimited in it's number of tracks.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Semper ArdensRe: Chroma Key question
by on Jul 6, 2012 at 12:51:35 pm

Hey Mike, thanks for your response.
With the pro version can I assume that the unlimited tracks also is boundless for how many layers can have chroma key?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]