Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas 11 Render Glitch... and it's a massive one.

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Freeman BrissonSony Vegas 11 Render Glitch... and it's a massive one.
by on Apr 27, 2012 at 2:56:08 am

No words can describe this terror.

I don't know why, I don't know how, but thrice have I re-installed Vegas to cease this problem. It also has a tendency of not reading older files when I do re-install. I've never really cared, because I could squeeze ONE last "good" render before re-install, but I can't let weeks of effort on a long project just go to waste.

Please. I need help, and I need it badly.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Vic FarrellRe: Sony Vegas 11 Render Glitch... and it's a massive one.
by on Apr 28, 2012 at 10:36:14 am

Yup, I've been following your issues. I'm capable of rendering video, but not audio.
The only "help" I seem to get from Sony is to be told that my system can't handle the audio render (not enough RAM and processing power) however, my specs are more than adequate, besides, I record and edit sound just fine. Putting it together is the problem.
Let's hope there's someone out there with a suggestion. Your sample vid looks like what's happening to me.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Post removed.

Stephen CryeRe: Sony Vegas 11 Render Glitch... and it's a massive one.
by on May 1, 2012 at 4:38:24 am

If this was not so horrible and scary ... and please don't hate me for this ... the effect is sort of cool for a title of a horror flik!

Do you still have SVP 10 installed? Do you get the same problem if you re-create the project in 10?

Also, just curious -is it only with WMV? Have you tried rendering the same project to a different format?

Steve

Win7 Pro X64 on Dell T3400, MultiTB SATA, 8GB RAM, nVidia FX 570, Vegas 10e (and 11) x64 DVDA 5.2(build 133) Sony HDR-CX550V

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]