Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

.txt subtitle files and Sony Vegas !

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Shao Lon Bros.txt subtitle files and Sony Vegas !
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:58:13 pm

Ok. I know how to do the media generator. Then you go to DVD architect and need a .txt file. I get it. But what happens when you want a permanent stamp on your video files? Sony Vegas can't import that very same .txt file. Unless you can add some subtitle track that I'm missing. The last thing I want to do, is go and do media generator text for every line when I have a perfectly working timecode that works in architect? Help??

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jeff SchroederRe: .txt subtitle files and Sony Vegas !
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 3:59:05 pm

Vegasaur has exactly what you need. I have used this function to make hard titles out of a subtitle file.

I use Vegasaur everyday, it is so full of useful functions. Check out the trial, you'll probably buy it. http://vegasaur.com/

Jeff

2-Xeon X5680 @ 3.33 MSI Mobo 48GB DDR3 GTX 580 3072MB 16TB Attached Storage Win7 Vegas 11 x64

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]