Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Adding border around cropped images

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Danny KuehnerAdding border around cropped images
by on Nov 1, 2011 at 10:52:25 pm

Hello, everyone. :3

After trying nearly everything with the Sony Border FX and only finding threads that don't answer my specific issue, I finally decided to look for help.

I want to add a black border to the edges of a image I cropped. Let's say, I cropped in the simple form of a ball. Now, when I use Sony Border, the border starts spreading in the form of the screen (a rectangle, of course) from the outside to the inside until everything is covered by the border. However, I want the border to start spreading from the edges of the ball to the sides of the screen, so that in the end everything except the ball is covered by the border.

Briefly speaking, how do I add a thicker black border around my cropped ball? Is Sony Border even the right tool to use? Hopefully, you understand the problem without me adding cheap Paint pictures to the thread. xD

Greetings,
Danny

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mike KujbidaRe: Adding border around cropped images
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 10:32:17 am

"Is Sony Border even the right tool to use?"

Try the Cookie Cutter FX with the Yellow Glaring Portrait preset instead.
The color can be adjusted when you're ready to do so.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Danny KuehnerRe: Adding border around cropped images
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 6:10:40 pm

Yeah, that's more like it. However, the form of a ball was just for an easier explanation. I want to have the form of the cropped object which I can't choose in the field "Shape".

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]