Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

how to make audio fade as video plays?

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jeff Geckhow to make audio fade as video plays?
by on Sep 25, 2008 at 9:21:48 am

Hey guys i have vegas movie 9 platinum.
I am working on a slideshow with music. I would like to add a small video to it as well. I would like the audio to fade out and back in after the video. I have done the tutorial on the vegas program and the one that says how to fade audio in and out, but that only fades the beginning and end. I need it cut in halve with fade in and out.
Can someone help with specific instructions or refer me to a tutorial on youtube or something?
Jeff

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mike KujbidaRe: how to make audio fade as video plays?
by on Sep 25, 2008 at 11:26:11 am

In Vegas, cutting a clip is called "Splitting" and is done with the 'S' key.
Split the music track at the point that the video clip comes in.
Be sure to select the music clip first by clicking it to highlight it before splitting it.
Move the remainder of the music clip over to the right so that it resumes after the video clip is finished.
You can now go back and do a fade out and fade in to the music clips.
If you want the music to fade out/in under the video clip, drag it a tiny bit forwards or backwards as desired.
I hope this makes sense to you.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]