Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Free plugins

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
MarkshFree plugins
by on Nov 16, 2006 at 2:07:56 am

Ok so I have been looking around for free plugins and seem to be unsuccessful. I am looking for free ones, and that may be the reason. So anyway I am looking for something to be able to do what the boris programs do but with out the cost. I want to do nice graphics for intros and sfx. Also does anyone know how to do muzzle flashes for a gun with out haveing to use greenscreen?

Thanks
Mark S.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Post removed.

Post removed.

CharlesRe: Free plugins
by on Nov 16, 2006 at 7:44:47 pm

FREE.....FREE..YOU WANT WHAT??
Here's a bunch of free gun flashes, explosions, etc. knock yourself out, have fun.

http://www.detonationfilms.com/

Charlie

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

MargieRe: Free plugins
by on Jan 11, 2007 at 6:38:35 pm

Hi,

This is a bit late and I don't know if it'll even help. About a year ago I did a project in Vegas 6. I zoomed in on the lens of a camera and out of the fx that was in the Vegas program there is some kind of strobe effect. The way I used it was when in the lens, when I transitioned from one still to the next, I applied that effect. Now don't know if it was in the fx area or in the transition area. Hope this helps too!

Margie

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]