Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

How do i end the movie

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
HerrHow do i end the movie
by on Apr 30, 2005 at 3:59:25 pm

how do i end the movie? i would like to render and burn it,but, i don't want to let it go beyond the 5 minutes i have. Thanks, i am real new @ this and am having a ton of fun. great forum also
Herr

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

charlesRe: How do i end the movie
by on Apr 30, 2005 at 5:40:54 pm

End it with a happy ending and fade to black. :)

Charlie

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

RobRe: How do i end the movie
by on May 1, 2005 at 3:29:31 am

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but I believe Herr meant the steps involved in printing to disk. If so, then with the left button pressed drag your mouse in the header above the time indicator, above the timeline, to highlight the entire movie, beginning to end. Choose "Render As" and select MPEG2 for "Save as Type" and "DVD NTSC video stream" as template. Then render the audio with the same file name, this time to Dolby Digital AC-3. Both to the same folder. Open DVD Architect 2, create your DVD interface........(consult manual) select "Prepare DVD" then burn. Viola, finished movie!! Burn either in DVDA2, Nero or the burner app. of your choice. If you can burn it in DVDA2, then that's great, but not all burners are supported.

I have to admit I did chuckle for quite a long while though, at your answer Charles. Really brought a smile to my face. But it was good advice as well........Hehe!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

HerrRe: How do i end the movie
by on May 1, 2005 at 1:37:28 pm

thanks rob u are right,but,i did enjoy the laugh. this forum rocks and i can't wait to get back from a little vaction and get burning. i think my family and friends r going to enjoy the short movies that i can out together. i think everyone should have an editing program,whooo owns a camcorder. oh i was wondering? how can you lower the music during parts of the video when u would like to hear or accenuate the dialoge? thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much. john

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

charlesRe: How do i end the movie
by on May 1, 2005 at 8:45:43 pm

Ha I know this one. Using Excalibur is the best/easiest way; but if you dont have it (shame on you, insert an audio envelope; add ancor nodes; lower the nodes where you want the audio lower. (usually to about
-12db).

Charlie

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]