Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SERVICES:Demo ReelsServices OfferedVideoAudioFilmDVDJobs (high)Jobs (low)Jobs Wantedhall of fame

Pro Bono Design Work for Charity

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Adam LewisPro Bono Design Work for Charity
by on Mar 18, 2009 at 3:37:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I am the Chairperson of University of Bristol Students' Union RAG (Raising and Giving). Last year, we raised over £195,000 for local, national and international charities. We do this by helping our students to develop themselves through event organisation and management, as well as lots of street collections, processions and other events. This helps our volunteers to achieve the transferable skills they need to help kick start their careers, and benefits a wide range of charities too.

Our current logo and associated artwork is very outdated, but as all of the money we raise goes to charity, we cannot afford to pay anyone for design work. I am hoping that someone would like to chance to increase their design portfolio with a bit of pro bono work, and in return, we can offer publicity for their design services as a sponsor of RAG.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested,

Kindest Regards,

Adam Lewis

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Josiah TaylorRe: Pro Bono Design Work for Charity
by on Mar 19, 2009 at 12:43:33 am

Hi,

I may be interested, what is the deadline for this. and how much artwork do you need. Im a motion graphics designer based in LA, you can see my work at http://www.vimeo.com/3101985

Respond to josiahtaylor@hotmail.com

thanks

Josiah

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bryan Blue CuevasRe: Pro Bono Design Work for Charity
by on Apr 1, 2009 at 8:57:07 am

Hi,

I saw your ad for a pro-bono logo design for charity and I would be happy to help you with this. I am a freelance graphic designer based here in the Philippines and I specialize in the creation of logos and brand identities and I believe I can help you and your organization.

Drop me a mail at bluecuevas@logosbyblue.com and you can also check some of my works at http://www.logosbyblue.com

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Blue Cuevas

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]