Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PARTICLE ILLUSION:particle Illusion Forumparticle Illusion Tutorialsparticle IllusionAfter Effects ForumAutodesk Combustion Forum

PI3 Updates

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Mike HealeyPI3 Updates
by on May 12, 2011 at 5:38:50 pm

Hi Alan - I'm trying to upgrade 3.0.4.1 to 3.0.4.c using the update function from within PI3. When it tries to install the update I get a program configuration error and have to re-install 3.0.4.1 Over again.

I also tried to download and install PI Render 3.0.7.b and run into the same issue. Please advise

Thanks!

Mike

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alan LorenceRe: PI3 Updates
by on May 12, 2011 at 6:06:09 pm

If you're having problems, then don't update to the latest. Use the 3.0.4.1 update installer from our website to get back to 3.0.4.1 if you need to.

I haven't been able to investigate why this happens for some people, but will eventually.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Lorenzo67Re: PI3 Updates
by on Oct 12, 2011 at 4:29:28 pm

Hi Alan
I run pIllusion for the first time after more than one year; I downloaded all new libraries and also a sw upgraded, that made me impossible to run PI again; I had the same problems reported in this post and in a previous one:

Re: PI3 not working since attempting free upgrade
by Alan Lorence on Mar 29, 2011 at 5:23:52 pm

I copied the old EXE (as you suggested) and now PI works again.

Any new solution since May? What am I missing in 3.0.4.c?

Lorenzo

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]