Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PARTICLE ILLUSION:particle Illusion Forumparticle Illusion Tutorialsparticle IllusionAfter Effects ForumAutodesk Combustion Forum

Great trouble with zoom when importing.

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tony McDermottGreat trouble with zoom when importing.
by on Dec 27, 2010 at 11:50:28 am

I film videos on my Panasonic camera, It saves them as AVCHD files, I then put them on my Laptop via USB, Once they are on my laptop, I Import them into Corel VideoStudio Pro X3, (http://www.Corel.com) where I save them as WMV files, I then Import the WMV files Into Particle Illusion SE, as soon as I do the stage zooms in and I can only see a fraction of the Image, The only way my Image can become normal size is If I press: "Zoom to fit", When I finally Export It as AVI, It goes back to being zoomed in and wrecked as It renders, Please could I have some help on what to do about this!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alan LorenceRe: Great trouble with zoom when importing.
by on Dec 28, 2010 at 2:32:32 pm

With SE, all rendering happens in the stage window, and it's WYSIWYG. Unless your desktop resolution is larger than the output resolution (the resolution of your captured video in this case) you won't be able to do it in SE.

There are some cases where a workaround is possible (for instance if you're adding an effect that doesn't take up your full frame output size), but it's a little more difficult.

So step 1 is to maximize SE so it fills your desktop. Step 2 is to manually resize the stage window so it can fit your output size (not possible unless your desktop resolution is higher than the output size you want).

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tony McDermottRe: Great trouble with zoom when importing.
by on Jan 3, 2011 at 2:29:13 pm

Thankyou very much!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]