Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PARTICLE ILLUSION:particle Illusion Forumparticle Illusion Tutorialsparticle IllusionAfter Effects ForumAutodesk Combustion Forum

particleillusion Fusion Training: no laugh track required

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Lee Arnoldparticleillusion Fusion Training: no laugh track required
by on May 19, 2005 at 3:49:04 pm

I want to give kudos to Aharon Rabinowitz for his contribution to the Creative Cow training series. The tutrials are very clear and offer a lot of great tips in an easy to understand format. Best of all it is enjoyable and fun to watch! I actually laughed out loud during many hilarious sidebars - and from time to time forgot I was watching an instructional video with potentially difficult subject matter. Look out for the historical muppet music video explaining the differences between square and non-square pixels. Bravo!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Aharon RabinowitzRe: particleillusion Fusion Training: no laugh track required
by on May 19, 2005 at 7:40:54 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Lee. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm pretty proud of that Sesame Street bit - All of the sounds (including trumpets, singing and projector clicks) all came out of my mouth. Obviously I played with the audio a bit...

I actually used to work for Sesame Street, and the original spoof I did for the DVD was a little too close to the mark. Friends advised me to change it so as not to get sued. But I'm glad it's clear what I was going for.

Thanks again!

Aharon

----------------------------------------
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
----------------------------------------
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like