Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Best roundtrip after making several changes in Color and Final Cut Pro

COW Forums : Apple Color

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Richard DavisBest roundtrip after making several changes in Color and Final Cut Pro
by on Nov 8, 2012 at 2:27:36 pm

I made a first edit of my film in fcp and sent it to color. I corrected it and sent it back to FCP. Then I had some meetings and and had to totally re-dited the sequences including adding new footage. Each time or each day I re-edit I re-save the project according to the date. Now I want to alter some of the new footage in color. I tried sending the sequence back to color but it doesn't seem to want to re-connect. I was hoping the sequence would reappear in color just with new un corrected clips. Whats the best way to do this. If I resent the whole thing to color as a new project it would re-copy all the old clips making new files, doubling the space. Or should I just delete the clips that I corrected and use the original clips, then resend. Or is this just because I keep re-labelling the FCP project each day so it cant find the 'original' clips???

Thanks, Richard

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Joseph OwensRe: Best roundtrip after making several changes in Color and Final Cut Pro
by on Nov 8, 2012 at 4:45:42 pm

There is a "Reconform" procedure that you can read up on in the Manual.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]