Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE COLOR:HomeApple Color TutorialsApple Color ForumApple Color

Stuttering after Sending to Final Cut Pro

COW Forums : Apple Color

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Matt FergusonStuttering after Sending to Final Cut Pro
by on Aug 15, 2012 at 6:19:27 am

After I finished my color correction and sent it back to Final Cut Pro the video doesn't play the same as it did before the C.C. Now it has a constant stuttering during playback and also when it is exported. i never had the problem before. My MacPro is a Quad core and has 10 GB of ram. It seems that that amount of memory should be more than enough to handle a little bit of Color Correction. The clips are Pro Res 422 HQ. Does that have something to do with it? Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Marcus Samuel-GaskinRe: Stuttering after Sending to Final Cut Pro
by on Aug 15, 2012 at 12:54:57 pm

Try Re-rendering. Maybe toggle from HQ to regular and change the internal pixel format from Float to 16bit. I've had issues before where upon sending back to FCP my sequence would hang on certain clips and it wasn't until I did those things that the issue went away. Do all that BEFORE adding to the render queue btw.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]