Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

put video on 3rd gen Nano

COW Forums : Apple iPod

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Paul Fechtmeisterput video on 3rd gen Nano
by on Jan 3, 2008 at 2:32:26 am

COWs help,

Acquired a 3rd gen Nano for the holidays. I'm wondering how to put video on the silly little thing. I have Adobe suite and some final cut blah blah....so how do you put a video on it?

I think that it supports .mp4 and H264 and the screen is 320px x 240px and I'm wondering if it is as simple as exporting something like that from After Effects or Flash and then dragging and dropping that little beasty on the iPod thingy from within iTunes.

Is this a stupid question?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

LunaRe: put video on 3rd gen Nano
by on Jan 8, 2008 at 11:42:15 am

The video must be mp4

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alan KingRe: put video on 3rd gen Nano
by on Jan 8, 2008 at 11:45:41 am

iPod accepts only MP4 format video, please make sure your video is compatible with iPod. If your vide is MP4 video, please follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes and click "File" to add your videos to iTunes library.
2. plug in your iPod to computer, then iTunes will detect your iPod as a device.
3. Select your iPod device on the left panel of iTunes, click "Movies" tab, check the videos you want to sync and click "Apply", done.
If your video isn't MP4 format, you need third party software to convert video to MP4 video,I always use Aimersoft iPod Converter Suite to convert video to mp4, and then transfer the video to my iPod through iTunes, my friends recommend this software to me, it works really nice, you may download it for a try
http://www.aimersoft.com/ipod-converter-suite.html

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Paul FechtmeisterRe: put video on 3rd gen Nano
by on Jan 8, 2008 at 6:59:50 pm

Thanks for your feedback. That helps a lot.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]