Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Vegas stops rendering about half way through.

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
doyal gudgelVegas stops rendering about half way through.
by on Sep 7, 2012 at 2:42:49 am

Sony Vegas 9 Premium Pro. stops rendering about half way through a 11 gig program. (it says) When it starts it shows a window that "compression is not required". Any ideas? Sounds like it needs to compress but is not.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

doyal gudgelRe: Vegas stops rendering about half way through.
by on Sep 7, 2012 at 3:23:23 am

I should have said "recompression" I rebooted and no change. At times I get the window that no recompression is required at the first and about 17 percent done. I didn't see anything on the internet that was exactly the same problem.

Hope to see you
http://seniorobserver.blogspot.com, http://billswar2.blogspot.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Sep 7, 2012 at 5:16:35 pm

I opened vegas and set everything default but got the same result. Opens with notice that un-recompression not required. This feature is enabled like the other computer. I have another laptop with another version of vegas installed and it made a movie ok. As a some of the photos I want are on the other c drive so I need this one to work. What do I do re-install vegas ?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Sep 8, 2012 at 2:01:25 am

Reinstalling vegas did not help

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]