Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Copying/Importing Bins from one project file to another

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Andre AnthonioCopying/Importing Bins from one project file to another
by on Aug 27, 2012 at 3:03:38 pm

Hello there all: I can't seem to find anything in the forums which addresses how to quickly copy a bin (and all of its contents) from one project file to another? I'm working with Pro 11 and it would be very helpful to copy and paste a bin from one project to another to save time. Right now I have to re import everything when I start a new project and it can get quite complicated/time consuming since I often have multiple source files connected to a bin. Anything you can offer is most appreciated.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Edward TroxelRe: Copying/Importing Bins from one project file to another
by on Aug 27, 2012 at 3:08:41 pm

Open both projects at the same time in two different instances. Drag the bin from one instance to the other instance.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andre AnthonioRe: Copying/Importing Bins from one project file to another
by on Aug 27, 2012 at 4:02:11 pm

Super thanks for your answer and so swiftly as it worked like a charm. For any newbies out there, "Opening up both projects at the same time" means (in other words) to have both projects open in minimized windows so that you see both project at the same time (same instance). When you can see both projects side-by-side, that's when you can drag and drop the bins from one to the other.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]