Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Audio/Video sync issue

COW Forums : Sony Vegas basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Slattery DonohoeAudio/Video sync issue
by on Mar 15, 2012 at 3:42:15 pm

I'm having an issue with my audio and video being on time with each other. My video is the smallest bit earlier than the audio. In the video I posted the best examples are right at the beginning when "Man of Steel" and the shots with each word should sync up perfectly with the music, and at 3:18 when each shot should sync up with the lyrics "Don't bring me down". When I rendered, I used Sony AVC, Internet 1920x1080-30p. If anyone has ideas as to the reason of the problem or has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Cuno MogensenRe: Audio/Video sync issue
by on Apr 18, 2012 at 7:16:16 pm

Hi there

I have the exact same problem! and I cannot find an answer to it anywhere, so I glad to have found you- now I know I'm not alone. hopefully someone can help us.

Nice video by the way!

//Cuno

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Rikki DamanRe: Audio/Video sync issue
by on Aug 15, 2012 at 12:15:46 pm

Wonder if this is a 25fps problem like I am having!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]