Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Tutorial: Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE The Vectorscope

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Andrew DevisTutorial: Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE The Vectorscope
by on Jun 15, 2012 at 5:12:16 pm

Adobe Premiere Pro basics
Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE  The VectorscopePremiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE The Vectorscope

In this tutorial, Andrew Devis introduces the vectorscope and explains what information it gives and how to select specific parts of a shot to see if the color is within legal (broadcast-able) limits.

Tutorial, Video Tutorial   06/15/2012
Author: Andrew Devis

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+4

Oscar RichardRe: Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE The Vectorscope
by on Aug 12, 2012 at 10:58:03 am

Tremendous tutorial series.. I started at 1 and have watched them all at least twice.. I started making videos as a hobby a few years ago (using Corel) never dreaming or intending it to be a job (I'm a fulltime English and Yoga teacher)..Now I have more work than I can handle (commercials, beauty pageants, weddings, local TV stuff, music videos etc).. I wanted to take it to the next level so I built an i7 machine and downloaded creative cloud, but had no idea where to begin.. these tutorial have been a Godsend.. You're like the great Buddha of editing teachers.. the generosity and selflessness of your efforts have truly made an impact and are greatly appreciated .. Thank You

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andrew DevisRe: Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 49 Color THREE The Vectorscope
by on Aug 12, 2012 at 4:07:06 pm

Hi Oscar

Thanks for the comment and encouragement it is great to hear that the tutorials are being helpful. I've been ill for a few weeks, but hope to produce another 20 - 30 tutorials in the coming weeks to finish off the series.

All the best in your film making
Thanks again
Andrew

... because it's all about stories ...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]