Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP:HomePhotoshop TutorialsForumIllustrator TutorialsPS BasicsPhotoshop PodcastPhotography Forum

Can I convert High resolution to low resolution in bulk?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Joe BigorniaCan I convert High resolution to low resolution in bulk?
by on Mar 6, 2012 at 7:11:17 pm

I have been doing this 1 by 1 for the first 100 photos and I now have a headache. I am doing this 1 by 1, anyway that I can do this way more easier? I am just converting from high to low res. Image size, changing "Bicubic Sharper" to "convert to profile" "sRGB IEC61966-2.1" then to "8RGB", Thank you so much in advance

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chad WilsonRe: Can I convert High resolution to low resolution in bulk?
by on Mar 7, 2012 at 4:59:21 pm

PS gives you the ability to record events and play back all the events to a folder with batch processing:

Open the Actions Window (alt+F9). Select a new action. Name it and record. from there you actions will be recorded as a series of steps. Do the edits you need to do to one image. Save and close the image and hit the stop button at the bottom of the Actions Window.

Now you are ready to batch process. Under File select Automate_ Batch. Find your new action you made. Apply it to the images in your folder and let PS get to work.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist when you grow up."

- Pablo Picasso

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]