Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP:HomePhotoshop TutorialsForumIllustrator TutorialsPS BasicsPhotoshop PodcastPhotography Forum

"application failed to start..."

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
dakotajoe"application failed to start..."
by on Nov 21, 2007 at 6:03:50 am

I installed Photoshop CS3 (as part of Production Premium CS3) and when I tried to open it, I got a message that said, "This application has failed to start because MSVCRT10.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I went online and found out that this is a problem that others are having and that downloading and installing this .dll file to the Systems 32 folder would fix it.

I did this and tried to open PS again and got the following message: "This application has failed to start because WINTAB32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." But I don't find much about this file online and it is only available online for $$. Why am I having these issues?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

dakotajoeRe: "application failed to start..."
by on Nov 21, 2007 at 7:17:45 am

Update: I re-installed PS and I still get a message that says: "This application has failed to start because WINTAB32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]