Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

How to create Real Fire and Fire Particle with smoke

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Mukund MahamuniHow to create Real Fire and Fire Particle with smoke
by on Mar 12, 2012 at 3:18:07 pm

First of all I am looking for real fire composite with body like the way they have shown in the music video of Love the way you lie by eminem (link below)

It show fire on skin,
Now I know that we can use Videocopilot action essentials fire
I just want more Idea how it shouldn't look repetitive - in this example unique flame come as it megan fox moves her hand making it more generic and real.

The second thing that I am looking for is in the below example in the starting few seconds

As the narrator is speaking, fire particle (and it looks so generic) are just coming out with smoke, well I smoke can be done in after effect, but now how to to get generic fire particle

Thanks for all the help

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

John CuevasRe: How to create Real Fire and Fire Particle with smoke
by on Mar 12, 2012 at 3:53:31 pm

One way to create the "fire" in the first video would be to use a particle generator - like trapcode particular to create fire, track the hand motion and use that to control the position of the emitter.

Video Copilot has a tutorial that is pretty similar to what you are trying to achieve in the 2nd video, take a look, you should be able to modify to suit your needs. - http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/3d_sparks_title/

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]