Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Need a Help

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tamojit GhoshNeed a Help
by on Dec 6, 2009 at 8:40:35 am

I have send a video. Its have some glues kind of effects. I want know how I can made this effect by using Adobe After Effects CS4.
As soon as possible, Please send me some instruction.

http://reels.creativecow.net/film/want-to-need-a-tutorial

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Richard HarringtonRe: Need a Help
by on Dec 6, 2009 at 3:16:09 pm

That's a very easy effect with masks, drop shadows and keyframes.

I would suggest you start with a book on AE basics and use the Cow search functions.

The Cow is a great place to ask questions about what something is, and a great place to SEARCH how to do things. There is a wealth of information and a ton of tutorials.

But no one will make you a tutorial upon request or send it to you (unless you're offering to hire someone).

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael SzalapskiRe: Need a Help
by on Dec 7, 2009 at 9:26:06 pm

Richard is right, what you're asking about is simply the basics of the program. Read through the manual, try some of the basic introductory tutorials here on the cow and at VideoCopilot.net and you will learn how to do all of that and much more.

There is a tutorial somewhat like that here on the COW as well.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]