Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

How to increase my timeline

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Julius SmithHow to increase my timeline
by on Aug 30, 2009 at 12:27:10 am

Hi All,

Newbie here on AE.
I created a little project with a few layers to do a 3d photo movement, works pretty well but I can't get past this timeline issue.

My current timeline is 20F, and I don't know how to switch to seconds instead. I'm looking for a 6 second timeline. I tried google, project setting...nothing..I know..stupid question..

Thanks

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Todd KoprivaRe: How to increase my timeline
by on Aug 30, 2009 at 6:48:43 am

> My current timeline is 20F, and I don't know how to switch to seconds instead. I'm looking for a 6 second timeline.

You can change the duration of a composition in the Composition Settings dialog box.

You can change time display units to show seconds instead of frames.

You say you "tried google". I recommend using the After Effects Community Help search. It's a lot more focused than just searching on Google.com, but it does search the Creative COW forums, After Effects Help, and a bunch of other high-quality websites about After Effects and related software.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]