Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Playhead doesn't move with video

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Richard MartzPlayhead doesn't move with video
by on Apr 20, 2011 at 3:16:58 am

I've been editing FCP for 6 years and I just saw something I've never seen before. When I play back a sequence the playhead has always moved right along with the timeline and the canvas. Now for some reason it isn't moving. WHen I stop playback it snaps to the ending position but I don't like that and I want to put it back. Help OBI WHAN!! There is a great disturbance in the Force.

FCP 7
MAC 8 core
After Effects
PhotoShop
Illustrator
Lots of other Fun Stuff!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Noam OsbandRe: Playhead doesn't move with video
by on Dec 22, 2011 at 5:58:05 pm

I'm having the same problem! I'm sure the answer is a keystroke away....but I dont know which key....Anyone here know?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Richard MartzRe: Playhead doesn't move with video
by on Dec 23, 2011 at 12:19:54 pm

I wish I could tell you what I did to resolve the problem but after a week of this happening it simply stopped doing that. I did notice that if I re-booted it would eliminate the problem at least for awhile. If only it were as easy to fix my automobile. I could just get out and get back in again.

FCP 7
MAC 8 core
After Effects
PhotoShop
Illustrator
Lots of other Fun Stuff!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter