Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Proxy yellow

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
DazzerProxy yellow
by on Jan 21, 2008 at 5:26:55 pm

I am getting a proxy yellow line at the top of my timeline. I know what red means - needs rendering, but what does yellow mean and how do you render that? I tried to render, but nothing happens. And there's nothing in the index of the massive books about it. Why has caused the yellow proxy line?
Dazzer

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Russell LassonRe: Proxy yellow
by on Jan 21, 2008 at 7:55:52 pm

Under Sequence-Render Selection add a check mark to the yellow proxy. Now when you render, it will render the yellow.

-Russ

Russell Lasson
Kaleidoscope Pictures
Provo, UT

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

William BallRe: Proxy yellow
by on Nov 14, 2012 at 4:12:23 pm

Stumbled across this while looking for the answer to a different question, and thought I'd take time to reply, even though OP probably won't still be looking for the answer four years later. Anyway, my guess is that you're using the shortcut CMD+R to render, which renders only audio and video. What you need to do to render the proxy is hit OPTION+R or go Sequence>Render All>Both.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]