Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Anamorphic: Do I have to recapture?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
GiuliettaAnamorphic: Do I have to recapture?
by on Aug 20, 2006 at 10:36:47 pm

Buon giorno,

I captured some video using Capture Preset: DVPAL 48kHz, BUT I should have selected DVPAL 48kHz ANAMORPHIC. Do I have to recapture everything or can I simply change the setting and restart the program? Thanks in advance for your help!

Giulietta

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Don GreeningRe: Anamorphic: Do I have to recapture?
by on Aug 21, 2006 at 4:24:54 am

[Giulietta] "Do I have to recapture everything or can I simply change the setting and restart the program?"

You don't even need to restart the program. Just go to the browser window and put a check mark in the anamorphic box next to each clip you want to change. Or you can control-click the clip in the timeline, choose item properties>format from the pop-up menu. Put a checkmark next to Anamorphic. Your clip(s) should magically expand to the 16:9 aspect ratio.

- Don

"Please take a moment to fill out your profile, including your computer system and relevant software. Help us help you."

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]