Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

How to take hop out of dolly shot, motion tracking?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Doug HortonHow to take hop out of dolly shot, motion tracking?
by on Dec 2, 2008 at 4:05:05 pm

So I have a dolly shot clip for a short film, and there's a hop in the track, and I know that pretty much the only way to achieve this is with motion tracking, but I've never really done any motion tracking. I konw there's tutorials online, but can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial that would pertain to this a little better?

I know there's multiple on the subject, so just the best transition fro m the tutorial to my conflict is the idea I guess, but any help is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jonathan WileyRe: How to take hop out of dolly shot, motion tracking?
by on Dec 2, 2008 at 4:46:20 pm

andrew kramer from video copilot has a great motion tracking tutorial. it's within the set extension tutorial. watch out for the motion blur due to the jerking camera.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

James Lawson-SmithRe: How to take hop out of dolly shot, motion tracking?
by on Dec 4, 2008 at 3:56:11 pm

or if you just want to smooth it out a bit try http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/stabilize_shaky_footage/ also at Video Copilot

http://www.boofly.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]