Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

After Effects warning: Unspecified drawing error.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
cow
Old Man In The GardenAfter Effects warning: Unspecified drawing error.
by on May 14, 2007 at 2:36:50 pm

OK. This is probably a waste of space but I can't find a reference to this anywhere on the web and my IT dept can bearly get our phones hooked up, let alone tackle the Adobe apps.
If anyone has any ideas about this let me know.

Windows XP, Serv Pack 2
Dell Optiplex
Pentium 4 3.2GHz (multithreaded)
3GB RAM
Production Studio Standard

A still image man, stuck in a moving picture world.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

bogiesanRe: After Effects warning: Unspecified drawing error.
by on May 15, 2007 at 6:00:54 pm

Adobe errors are, for the mast part, entertainingly random text. They can mean something to an Adobe geek but they are not much help when trying to debug.

You can search this and other AE forums for the term, maybe you will find a helpful suggestions.

A drawing error often indicates you have run out of RAM, you have a division by zero specified somewhere (anywhere), your layer source is corrupt or the path to it is damaged, or the filter you have applied just can't be resolved.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

peckosRe: After Effects warning: Unspecified drawing error.
by on May 16, 2007 at 9:08:01 am

I tried to get an answer to this thing a while ago. I tried to search forums, adobe pages and so on, but with no result.
Yeah...I quite understand why the error happens. But is there a chance to turn off the feature, that informs me about this error all the time it happens?
Like if I render...750 frames.
It errors on 150 frames.
So after render ends I have to press ok on this error message 150 times to get back to work.
Or ctrl+alt+delete to close ae.
It is just driving me crazy.

pet

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]