Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Light Factory EZ plug-in

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jaime LacknerLight Factory EZ plug-in
by on Nov 17, 2006 at 5:42:29 pm

Hello,
In AE 6.5 (yes I am still using 6.5) there is a plug-in called Light Factory EZ.
I believe it came with AE. It just has a whole bunch of different lens flares. Anyway, I can't rotate the lens flare even though there is an option in the effects window to do it. Does anyone else have problems with this? Or know what I am talking about?
Seems like there may be something wrong with the effect? or me?
Thanks so much
Jaime

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

sdragonRe: Light Factory EZ plug-in
by on Nov 17, 2006 at 11:24:15 pm

only certain aspects of the flare are being rotated. The EZ flares are a combination of certain single flares you see in the pull down, whether a stripe or a polyfan.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

MyleniumRe: Light Factory EZ plug-in
by on Nov 18, 2006 at 4:41:12 pm

Only things such as the star streaks, random streaks and simple streaks rotatet. All other items are secondary items not affected by rotation. A secondary flare only comes into existance inside the camera and even if you rotate the camera, the element itself will not. It will either change shape, opacity or color. Light Factory is physically correct in that aspect, so if you are looking for stylized flares, you need either to upgrade to full LF and design your own flares or explore other alternatives such as other plugins or my tutorial here at the COW.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]