Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Andrew KramerCREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 1, 2006 at 4:48:55 pm

NOW SHIPPING!

Creative Cow Master Series Presents:
Serious Effects & Compositing: Advanced Techniques for After Effects 7

You've heard about this great tutorial DVD but now is your chance to own it!
Learn advanced compositing techniques that will blow your doors off.
Do not be the last After Effects user to get this powerful training DVD.

For more information about purchasing please visit:
http://www.creativecowtraining.com

ONLY $49 US

All orders made by 3:30PM Pacific time will ship same day.

Thanks,
Andrew Kramer

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

anthemfilmsRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 2, 2006 at 4:11:27 am

I just completed most of the tutorials in this DVD and let me tell you they are awesome. I

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Aharon RabinowitzRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 2, 2006 at 6:06:21 am

Easily the best AE DVD I've watched. It sold out at NAB, like it was smack, and it's going to sell out again fast. Andrew's not kidding when he says don't wait.

Great job, Andrew!

----------------------------------------
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Aanarav SareenRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 3, 2006 at 12:50:52 am

I have to agree. I am getting very, very involved with AE (it really is addicting!) at the moment and I personally think that the 3d floor/dance tutorial is worth the price of admission alone! Also, if you use Encore DVD, the two tutorials are the best you are going to get !

Aanarav Sareen
premiere@asvideoproductions.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Aharon RabinowitzRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 3, 2006 at 1:00:08 am

For me the cruise control tutorial was the best. I always wondered how to create the look of driving in a car - especially the window.

Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jon WalkerRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 5, 2006 at 2:09:35 pm

I wasn't at NAB and I just got my DVD in the mail yesterday...two words, nice. Everything Andrew said about it was spot on...informative and entertaining. It was so easy to follow and understand. I am no AE pro, but I felt like I could apply every technique in some shape or form in my every day projects as well as personal things I hope to do in the future. Well worth the money. If you want to learn a lot of cool techniques and tricks then check out this DVD. Rock on Andrew!!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Axel RoggeRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 30, 2006 at 7:33:41 pm

I agree, too. This DVD is outstanding.
Andrew, you

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

robgbRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 5, 2006 at 5:14:45 pm

Got my copy last night. OUTSTANDING tutorials. Teaches just the things I needed to learn, plus throws in so many tips and tricks along the way that will be useful for many projects. Great work.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

ZanderRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 8, 2006 at 6:06:39 am

wooohoooo just got home from a week a way, and what was in my mailbox but 3 hours of fun, ddamn girlfriend, andrews right about to start going over stuff and than she calls, when will they learn, it goes andrew, pizza than them!

no but seriusly, it looks awsome and im very thankful for the smaller version, im waiting for my new monitor and i have to watch it on my sd tv, and with the smaller version i can watch it and read what's on the screan!

thanks a bunch andrew

Aaron Zander
student editor at brooks institute of photography
12"powermac g4 1.25gb ram, 1.5 GHZ macosx 10.4.6 1.3tb external space
finalcut 5.0.4 adobe cs2 afterefects 7pro
looking for partime work in l.a. area very eager

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andrew KramerRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 9, 2006 at 8:41:27 am

Wow,
I couldn't pay you guys enough, to say such nice things. Thanks for all the kind words, It really means a lot to me.

Cheers,
Andrew K

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

tb5821Re: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 17, 2006 at 12:37:57 am

What a great DVD, I just popped it in and it looks excellent. What was the production work flow on the DVD, IE edit in premiere, export, then menus/buttons in Encore, then export to flash?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andrew KramerRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 17, 2006 at 12:58:37 am

So you want all our secrets huh? Well in that case:

1. Record audio and video screen captures (camtasia studio)
2. Edit in Premiere add titles and music
3. Export to FLV
4. Author in Flash 8 (desing in PS, Add buttons, scripting, link to videos etc. in flash)
5. Create multi platform DVD using Mac image program then burn and deliver

I've been using flash almost as long as After Effects and the process was reasonably easy and straight forward.

Andrew

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

wildbillRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 26, 2006 at 2:26:49 am

Well, I'm here to concur...

Awesome DVD. I'm a newcomer to After Effects, but I achieved these amazing effects on the couple tutorials I tried on the first night. I'm actually shooting productions now around the effects themselves just because Andrew straightens the learning curve so well. Easy to follow, a good blend of humor, and provides a great understanding of what AE tools actually do so you can apply what you learn to other things. For me, being able to finally use Keylight to get a good key from HDV footage opens up a million options!

I'd also advise you check out the tutorials on Andrew's homepage (http://www.videocopilot.net/). Lots of other awesome tutorials there, as well!

Thanks, Andrew!

Gino (WB)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Post removed.

free_beastRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 30, 2006 at 5:06:22 pm

As usual. Andrew delivers!!

Only one complaint...

WHERE'S VOLUME 2 ?!?! :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris FigatRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on May 31, 2006 at 5:47:42 pm

I'm still waiting for Volume I to become re-available so i can order it :-)

chris

i'm not random i'm tangent oriented...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

RonnieRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Jun 1, 2006 at 8:13:54 pm

Any news on when it will be available again?
Same goes for Action Movie Essentials, seems interesting.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andrew KramerBack in STOCK!
by on Jun 5, 2006 at 8:52:43 pm

Thanks everyone,
The DVD took many weeks to complete, and planning for it was happening months prior. I'm glad people are enjoying it so much. A volume 2 DVD might be in the works but that's many months away...

The DVD is back in stock so if you havn't ordered yet, go check it out.

Thanks,
Andrew

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

AndraHow about a seperate forum (or something)
by on Jun 7, 2006 at 7:28:30 am

Just to toss around questions about the lessons, or ideas on variations on what we've learned.

We could also just start a topic per lesson in this After Effects forum. For instance: any questions, ideas, remarks or whatever about "lesson 2: Basic Color Keying" would go in the topic "Serious Effects & Compositing - lesson 2: Basic Color Keying". And then of course try to stick to that one lesson in that one topic

How about it?

Yours,
Andra

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

RonnieGood idea & Q for Andrew Kramer
by on Jun 8, 2006 at 7:30:48 pm

I concur.
Small question about the action movie essential, does these work for PAL or are they mainly NTSC?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andrew KramerRe: Good idea & Q for Andrew Kramer
by on Jun 8, 2006 at 8:33:49 pm

Andra, I like your idea, I will see about it with the powers that be. As for the action movie essentials, They should work great with PAL projects.

The videos are quicktime movies at 800x600, which is more than native PAL resolution, and although the frame rate is 30, playing them back at 25 doesn't change the visuals much.
If you would like, email me and I can arrange a sample file for you,
Thanks,
Andrew
info@videocopilot.net

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

AlanMillsRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Jul 7, 2006 at 11:30:50 am

I know this thread is month old now but....

.. I got my copy of the Action Pack through a couple of days ago and want to add publicly that I also think this is great work. Just what I've been waiting for. Can't wait for Vol2.

Alan

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Peter GagnonRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Jul 24, 2006 at 10:00:40 pm

By far one of the most fun Training DVDs ever... we want more Andrew and more advanced stuff too!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

free_beastRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Jul 26, 2006 at 5:26:35 pm

Hey all - Just to concur with all the KUDOS... Andrew's work is epic!

RE: his DVD training and goodies - You have to order (as I always try to do) immediately when they are released or you'll be bumped like a chump :) As you've seen, they don't last long.

And, if you haven't purchased the Film Magic Pro presets - DO IT NOW! They're phenomenal! My buddy dropped the Easy Green on some sweet 24p XL2 footage and it took it to the next level.

Magic Bullet, who?? - DigiEffects, what??

peace out [m]

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Steve DrewRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Aug 17, 2006 at 8:25:47 am

Another very happy customer here!

It's good to have a tutorial finally that isn't afraid to go at a faster pace!
I think some of the other guys don't realise you can pause and rewind these things if you need to!

Top work Andrew - looking forward to any further tut's you construct.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Justin ProductionsRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Sep 21, 2006 at 11:47:34 pm

Now I have to say... that was an excellent DVD! Too bad I have diffulties with my english 'cause I just can't find the exact words to describe how good this DVD really is! Okay...you hear that a lot, but for once, I'm darn honest!!

I mean, at first, I was thinking: "Oh well..I don't think I'll learn anything from this..I mean, it looks totally great, but I've done keying and color corrections for 2 years, I made thousands explosion clips, etc." But seing how Andrew does it, I mean, it's a blast! Andrew does color corrections in a very smart way and just likes to do things without the tweaking part and even comes up with better results!

So basically I'd recommand this tutorial for any type of AE users, wheter they are gurus or novices; althought you won't always learn the "why" like Aharon explains it. Still, if you know the basics, following will be no problem, at all!

Five super-great COWs!

Keep it up bud, you rock!

Justin Productions
Tangerin01@hotmail.com
Adobe After Effects 6.5 Professional

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jon WeimerRe: CREATIVE COW Master Series After Effects Training DVD Shipping Today!
by on Nov 29, 2006 at 7:40:36 am

This a great product! Normally I'm disappointed and pissed I spent the money on a tut (e.g., the 3D Quakers Arch 2). But I gotta tell you this is not only one of the cheapest tuts on the market, but man . . . what great projects. I was able to put them into my work immediately. If you're like me and your tired of tuts that explain how to use a twirly or a stop watch and want info you can use on the job right away, you MUST buy this set!

Long live the new flesh!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]