Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

omg! i can't render this oce, and i don't even know why!! sheep sound!!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
None Noneomg! i can't render this oce, and i don't even know why!! sheep sound!!!
by on Aug 17, 2012 at 12:20:53 am

So I'm a montage editor, and i love to overedit with intense graphics and stuff...so, one day, i'm done editing an oce, and i want to export it. so i do my regular export settings and stuff (h.264 full res, 59.94 fps), and then at 15:28 it startles me with some loud sheep sound...and it says Failed to render 15:28...and i'm like :O whhaaaatt??!?! so i try again, and same thing happens!! i even reduce then intensity of twitch, (that happens to be the effect at that time) and it STILL crashes... HELLLPP!! i need this OCE soon!!
i'm asus essentio
AMD Phenom(tm) II x6 processor 2.9 ghz
8 GB ram
1 TB harddrive
geforce gt 440 2GB graphics
idk my motherboard, hope it's not necessary

thanks for any help :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

John CuevasRe: omg! i can't render this oce, and i don't even know why!! sheep sound!!!
by on Aug 17, 2012 at 12:40:29 am

I'll skip trying to figuring out the "why"(let smarter people do that) it's happening and move to a solution you could try.

Create a folder, and render the project to a TIF sequence. If it fails at a certain point, you will have a working animation to that point and all you will have to do is change your render area to where it failed and start from there.

Once you have all the frames rendered you can bring import them as a sequence and render to the codec/file(with audio) that is your deliverable.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

None NoneRe: omg! i can't render this oce, and i don't even know why!! sheep sound!!!
by on Aug 17, 2012 at 3:07:44 am

Ok, so i guess 'why' would be helpful (later), but I know what you're trying to say. When it stops rendering, I do have the rendered out part until it fails. I tried doing what you said, and rendered from the part where it failed,and it still failed... :( HEELLLLLP Is it the effect that happened at the moment?? HELLLPPP!!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

John CuevasRe: omg! i can't render this oce, and i don't even know why!! sheep sound!!!
by on Aug 17, 2012 at 11:56:54 am

turn off the effects and try to render. If it still fails, you may be looking at a corruption in one of your layers.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]