Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Render problems!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Charlotte SmetRender problems!
by on Jun 10, 2012 at 2:28:29 pm

I'm still a little bit new with working with after effects, but now I have a big problem, and a deadline on the 12/6 so I hope somebody can help me!

I've made like a small animated movie of a picture in AE (it just zooms in and out). But when I want to 'make movie' of it I doesn't comes out the way I want it.
The picture exist out of pixels. But, when I want to render it, AE makes it kind of blurry so that you cannot see the pixels annymore (like it want's to make the quality better, but I don't want that, I just want plain pixels!). And seeing the pixels is essentiel! Anybody know how I can do this? I tried a lot (also by rendering it in draft). And I worked on this project before and then it worked out, but now when I do the same (resolution:full, all render settings off, quality draft) it doesn't comes out in the same way...

Help!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Walter SoykaRe: Render problems!
by on Jun 11, 2012 at 2:15:55 pm

See this recent thread for a description of how sub-pixel positioning triggers anti-aliasing (blurring) of pixels [link].

You could also try the Mosaic effect [link] to pixelate your footage.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy