Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

AESELFLINK not processing/working

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
tom nanAESELFLINK not processing/working
by on May 15, 2012 at 7:52:23 pm

I have MAC Quad Core 2.66 OSX 10.5.8 with 8gb of RAM using ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CS5.5.

Firstly, my AE and Premiere are working flawlessly (aside from this problem) - I want to take advantage of the cool feature WARP STABILIZER - here's lays the problem. I imported a test file, a 10 sec clip quicktime video just to try out the Warp Stab. feature, and it goes into the first 'initializing' step and hangs. Despite waiting for a long time. Then eventually the infamous 'dynamic error connection timed out' message appears. After self analyzing the problem I discovered that once 'initialzing' the clip I go into the preference to observe the 'MEMORY & MULTIPROCESSING DETAIL' and to discover the 'STABILIZING AESELFLINK' is missing (which i believe should be listed when doing a 'warp stabilizer'

Has this happened to anyone? Is there a solution?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

tom nanRe: AESELFLINK not processing/working
by on May 16, 2012 at 3:17:22 am

In case somebody has the same problem, the solve (that worked for me) was removing all the startup applications - you can turn on and off the automatic startup software via the SYSTEM PREFERENCE USER option.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]