Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

No Images on website

COW Forums : Adobe Dreamweaver

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Ren FoxNo Images on website
by on Feb 8, 2010 at 2:54:24 am

I just created a template from a Fireworks page. When I created pages and syncronized all of my images disappeared, but when I use the preview in browser everything looks fine. The images in the preview still point to my local folder though.
I have no idea where the code was broken since the browser compatibility shows nothing out about incompatibility. Also, all the images that don't show up are the page links, online it doesn't have any other pages other than the main one and I have no idea why the links don't work.

http://www.quad-aalas.org

what section of code would you need to view to know why this isn't working?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Richard WilliamsRe: No Images on website
by on Feb 8, 2010 at 9:25:25 pm

post the page code that is causing the problem here... remember to highlight it and press code button on here so we can see it correctly

Richard Williams
p.s. Please remember to rate our post replies and tick if solved. Also, please remember that we here are NOT employed by Adobe, we do this out of love and fun, so its always nice to recieve a Please and Thank You! :o)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]