Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

Seems fine in Firefox, but layout goes wierd in Internet Explorer

COW Forums : Apple iPhone

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
vince alomiaSeems fine in Firefox, but layout goes wierd in Internet Explorer
by on May 8, 2009 at 8:36:23 pm

Hi out there, I've been looking through some of the threads and you seem like a knowledgeable bunch so I throught I'd put my problem out there.
I'm building my first website and have been using the lynda.com tutorials for guidance. I thought everything was going well as I was using firefox to preview and it looked fine, hell it was even looking fine going through my iphone.

the website is http://www.omiastudio.com by the way

Then I tested it in Internet Explorer and one of pages suddenly has breaks around the linking images

http://omiastudio.com/Portfolio/portfolio_P11.html

I know that looking through other threads that it could be an issue with the coding but as I'm new this this the coding window just looks like something out of the matrix to me :)

If there is a code fix, then it would be great to have the code, plus where to put it in the site, if there is a simple dreamweaver solution, then that would be great too.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Fernando MolRe: Seems fine in Firefox, but layout goes wierd in Internet Explorer
by on May 14, 2009 at 6:25:37 pm

I can see you page looks OK in IE7. I'll assume you fix the problem.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]