Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

More skins for flv than the 3 DW gives you?

COW Forums : Adobe Dreamweaver

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
weevie833More skins for flv than the 3 DW gives you?
by on Jan 30, 2008 at 1:22:39 am

I can't seem to figure out how to use one of the skins in Flash CS3 in DW. DW only gives you 3 varieties, none of which I prefer. Even if I export the skin to the site directory from FLCS3, I cannot use it in building a video.

any suggestions? I would like to avoid having to use Flash to do this because using a built-in skin in DW would be much faster.

thx - Steve

Steve Covello
double wide post

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Abraham ChaffinRe: More skins for flv than the 3 DW gives you?
by on Jan 30, 2008 at 4:12:19 pm

Hello Steve,

Unfortunately the skins in Flash are only available when using flash and the skins in Dreamweaver are only available when using Dreamweaver.

I've written a little tutorial on the differences between what different programs in Adobe CS3 offer which might interest you:

http://library.creativecow.net/articles/chaffin_abraham/embedding-flash-vid...

Each program in CS3 has its own advantages and disadvantages when it comes to building a video for the web and are separate and distinct from one another.

Abraham

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]