Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Connecting object to end of spline to follow as it grows

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Sarah JohnsonConnecting object to end of spline to follow as it grows
by on Mar 17, 2012 at 2:22:15 am

I'm having trouble connecting an object to the end of a spline (which is under a sweep nurbs). I'm using end growth to grow the spline which is a wire, and can't seem to figure out how to connect the "connecter" bit - let's call it the mesh to the end of the spline/wire. I want it to twist and turn at the same angle as the spline as it grows. Any advice?

I've tried many things in this forum regarding this topic, but can't seem to get it to work from IK handle tag on the spline to XPresso.

Thanks!
Sarah.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Brian JonesRe: Connecting object to end of spline to follow as it grows
by on Mar 17, 2012 at 4:59:08 am

are you using an Align to Spline tag to attach your object to a spline (which is also the spline you are using for a SweepNurb)? That's what it sounds like, if so, check off Tangential in the Align to Spline tag

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]