Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Generating geometry from a motion tracked point cloud

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Paddy FernandezGenerating geometry from a motion tracked point cloud
by on Feb 19, 2012 at 7:56:02 pm

Hi there, I am an architecture student working on a project set into a cove on the coast of lanzarote, I am looking to make a 3d model of my site. I thought that due to the irregularity of the site I would video the elevations of the cliffs and from that generate a really dense point cloud in boujou and import into C4D to create a geometry which i can then scale (with my triangulated laser measurements) and texture to give an approximate representation of the site. I have tracked the footage and the pointcloud really doesnt represent what is there as seen in the second photo (however the little red-crosses are sticking exactly to the footage), and I am having issues with importing from boujou to cinemaR13.
If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
Thanks
Paddy

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]