Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Formulas database?

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Pierre-Alexis TremblayFormulas database?
by on Jul 30, 2009 at 5:44:05 pm

Hi, could anyone point me to a compilation of cool formulas for the formula object on the web?
I've been googling without much success...
Thanks.

P.A.T.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

randy johnsonRe: Formulas database?
by on Jul 31, 2009 at 8:37:22 am

there was one posted at cgtalk and c4dcafe by base80 a while back but i could not find it now. I can email it to you next week when i am back at work if you want.
/randy

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tim ShetzRe: Formulas database?
by on Jul 31, 2009 at 9:32:41 pm

I've never come across something like this...I'd be interested to see if you can find it Randy. I think many people could use it...so if you could post it here that would be awesome!

Here is a site with Trig formulas that you can swap out the C4D variables for the existing variables:

http://www.alcyone.com/max/reference/maths/trigonometry.html

I just tried it and got some interesting things to happen. Probably would work well with the Formula Effector in Mograph as well. Just remember to experiment...you can't break it.

Just a thought...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

randy johnsonRe: Formulas database?
by on Aug 23, 2009 at 2:57:17 pm

Here it is.
I did not have anything to do with making it and do not have permission to post it so I will remove this link in a few weeks.
That said here it is... hope you dont mind french. It may take a while to load as its 7mb.
http://www.randyarchy.com/formulas.pdf
/Randy

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]