Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

tangent handles locked

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Michael Goldbergtangent handles locked
by on May 27, 2009 at 12:28:21 pm

Hi,
I'm sure this is completely obvious, and an accidental keystroke somewhere....but.
I have splines, and at times when I try to manipulate the tangent handles, and points, I can only move along 1 axis. They seem locked, but the X,Y,Z buttons at the top of the screen are all active, they don't seem to affect the splines. This problem goes away, and it seems to be some mode I'm accidentally going into. This seems to be a new issue for me in V11, and it's driving me nuts. Someone help with something I know is right in front of my face.

Mike

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Ryan FyffeRe: tangent handles locked
by on Aug 18, 2009 at 6:57:25 pm

Hello Mike,

It's been a while since you posted and you may already have figured it out, but for those who haven't been so lucky...

Apparently, double-clicking on an axis handle will lock Cinema4D's move/scale/rotate tools to that axis. Axis handles are the red/green/blue arrows you use to move your object around in the viewport. The currently locked axis (if any) will be highlighted in yellow. To unlock, simply double-click on that axis' handle.

Hope this helps!
RY

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]