Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D Portable won't run in my home PC

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Hamzah YusofCinema 4D Portable won't run in my home PC
by on Nov 7, 2008 at 6:22:37 am

I have downloaded Portable Maxon Cinema 4D Studio v11.008 and Maxon Cinema 4D Studio Bundle v11.008. I have installed both in my office PC and they run well. But when I installed them in my home PC none of them can run. When I d-click to open the Cinema 4D.exe icon, a small dialog box with the word OK appear...and when I press the OK button, nothing happen. I don't have internet in my home PC but could that be the reason? Or are there any switches or plug-ins that I need to have before I can run them in my home PC. Pls Help I need to learn the Cinema 4D from my Home PC...Thanks

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

dom powelRe: Cinema 4D Portable won't run in my home PC
by on Nov 9, 2008 at 4:08:46 am

yes this is exactly what happens to me
before i installed a new driver for my grapics card, C4D would freeze and stuff up
and after i installed the driver, i get this problem
please help!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Cinema 4D Portable won't run in my home PC
by on Nov 10, 2008 at 2:02:52 am

What is C4D portable? Never heard of that.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Hamzah YusofRe: Cinema 4D Portable won't run in my home PC
by on Nov 17, 2008 at 6:40:40 am

The Software is saved in a pen drive and installation and data changes all takes place within the C4D Folder inside the pen drive, it doesn't have any connection with the Registry of the host OS, thus you can unplug the pen drive and run it in any PC running Win XP

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]