Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Running Man

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Julia KRunning Man
by on Apr 3, 2007 at 7:54:17 pm

Does anyone know where I can find an easy setup for a running man. I need a 3D figure with a running cycle, i don't have time to animate it myself so i'm trying to find an existing one.

Thank you!!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Post removed.

Post removed.

bearRe: Running Man
by on Apr 3, 2007 at 10:57:15 pm

http://www.doschdesign.com/products/3d/Animated_Humans_for_Cinema4D.html
Take a look at this collection, if time is money, you'll come out way ahead.
If you want to use a mocap file and rig it to your model, look here: http://www.digimation.com/home/
search for free mocap400, there is a collection of 6 free motion capture files

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Julia KRe: Running Man
by on Apr 4, 2007 at 1:12:03 am

Thank you! I think i'll have to animate a running man though. Is there a tutorial available online somewhere to animate a running cycle?

Thank you for all your help!!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Julia KRe: Running Man
by on Apr 4, 2007 at 2:05:48 am

Its late, i'm sorry, i'm being stupid. My final question for tonight, how do i merge the bhv file with a model, i was trying it on the Zygote Man because the tutorial i found on C4Dcafe was using plasticman and i don't have that file for some unknown reason in my folders. I was trying to place a static skeleton on to Zygote man but it didn't work for some reason. I usually use C4D for mograph, never to do character animation so i'm completely lost...

Thank you once again...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

bearRe: Running Man
by on Apr 4, 2007 at 3:44:17 am

I'm with you, I'm really a mograph person as well, I guess thats why I find these pre fabricated collections really helpful. I would go back to c4dcafe and look at rigging tutorials, I'm hoping someone with more experience will weigh in on this subject. I've had success with the free mocap files on a zygote though, it was a matter of aligning the bones to the zygote and "fixing" the bones to the model. Its not as easy as it sounds and you may have to do some weighting to get bends to work properly, but its really cool when it works.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]