Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

make editable?

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Brianmake editable?
by on Jan 23, 2007 at 5:47:32 pm

Hello all...I have created a model and truned on "make editable" for several Box primatives. Now I see I should not have because I need to make it have six indivdual sides.Can I turn off "make editable" in order to have the independant sides?

Thanks!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

bounceRe: make editable?
by on Jan 23, 2007 at 6:33:06 pm

Sorry, you can't. best you can do is to duplicate it six times, make selections and delete the sides you don't want so that you hav 6 different sides.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

mikeh64Re: make editable?
by on Jan 23, 2007 at 7:11:32 pm

you could also select a cube face, and choose "split" which will create a copy of the selected face - you will need to do this for each face.

You could also make new cube primitives, and use the "transfer" tool to move them to the exact location of the cubes, check the "separate surfaces" box, then make editable.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Brian JonesRe: make editable?
by on Jan 23, 2007 at 9:23:40 pm

Before you make it editable - check off Separate Surfaces... too late I know..

After it's editable - select all the sides and choose Functions/Disconnect and uncheck Preserve Groups in the dialog that comes up.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]