Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

External Compositing Tag Tutorial Need.

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
cpp854External Compositing Tag Tutorial Need.
by on Sep 17, 2006 at 4:27:39 am

Anyone can do a complete tutorial for the use of this tag?, please. how to tag a objetc, how to export so that really work in after, and how to do something with that info in after, please, please, please, thaks!!.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

MyleniumRe: External Compositing Tag Tutorial Need.
by on Sep 18, 2006 at 5:51:36 am

Can't you just say what you are specifically trying to do and then we can help you? There seems little point in doing a tutorila on a tag that doesn't even have any adjustable options...

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

bearRe: External Compositing Tag Tutorial Need.
by on Sep 19, 2006 at 2:19:02 am

Actually this cry for help may be heard more often than you would hope. I have found many people confused and frustrated when trying to integrate a c4d camera with after effects. There are basic "gotchas" that chase people away from this really useful toolset. For instance, one problem is that the basic setup of 3d space is different between the 2 programs, where the center of the screen is at 0. - 0. - 0. in c4d. the center in ae is 360-243-0.,,(ntsc) therefore anyone importing a still into a c4d cam comp may feel confused. Even the position tag has workflow issues. I think a tutorial would be very welcome. I know that RLA and depth mattes, etc have been covered, but the objects vs cameras have not as far as I am aware.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]