Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
VIDEO HOSTING:Demo ReelsDemo Reels ForumUpload Your Demo ReelPromote Your Service or BusinessServices

Video: ChrisP 2012 Showreel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Christopher PoonVideo: ChrisP 2012 Showreel
by on Jun 22, 2012 at 5:29:20 am

ChrisP 2012 ShowreelChrisP 2012 Showreel

With more than 10 years of experience in motion graphics, animation and design for large and international advertising agencies, I offer a solid skill set and ineffable dedication to quality. As an expert in multimedia production, I feel confident that I would be an asset to help achieve your vision. I am currently looking for freelance projects that will challenge me and will allow me to use my dynamic experience to create quality pieces.

watch

demo reel

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+2

Joe PanepintoRe: ChrisP 2012 Showreel
by on Aug 1, 2012 at 7:41:42 pm

Chris

I am impressed by your work. I would like to see a specific example of our character that will be the backbone of the storyline for our video. “Marie” is a middle-manager and has an extremely busy life. She is trying to manage her department/business as well as be there for her kids activities and she uses her iPad to stay connected. There are several scenes we will need for this project, but before continuing I would like to see your take on “Marie”. Here is a link to an image to use as a basis but I hope to see something in the style of your demo reel at either the :30 or :46 second mark. For this sample, it doesn’t need to be animated. I’ve also pasted part of a word doc that outlines the scenes.

What is your immediate availability and what are your rates? I need to have a sample for the client by Friday am if possible.

What follows is the full Marie story. Pick one location and (soccer field, airplane, kitchen...) and draw her in that environment.

Meet Marie. Marie leads a very hectic life. By day, Marie is a business unit manager where she is very hands on and straddles business strategy discussions, contract negotiations, people management, performance reviews, talent planning, etc. and the list doesn’t stop there. By night, Marie is a wife and a mom of two school aged children. Between a huge responsibility at work and a busy home life, Marie is always looking for an opportunity to optimize everything she does and stay highly efficient and effective as she is doing things be it at work or at home. And, now with mobility, she finally feels like she has better control of her life.
Marie uses a number of cloud-based services on a number of devices like her iPhone, iPad and laptop to stay productive and connected and make herself available to her team. Moreover, Marie does this from her office, her home, cafés, airport lounges and more. She is a digital nomad, fully embracing the idea that work is a thing you do, and not a place you go.

Thanks,

Joe Panepinto
SnowyPeakTV.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Christopher PoonRe: ChrisP 2012 Showreel
by on Aug 1, 2012 at 8:01:24 pm

Hi Joe,

Thank you for getting back to me. My schedule's pretty packed all the way until the first week of September, this week being a particularly a busy one. Therefore, I am unable to meet the due date that you have requested. As for the rates, please contact me at info@getchrisp.ca for more details.

Thanks again

ChrisP

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]