Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE MOTION:HomeMotion ForumMotion TutorialsTagFCP ForumFCP Tutorials

Motion 4 Keyboard shortcuts problem

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
David EellsMotion 4 Keyboard shortcuts problem
by on Oct 14, 2011 at 7:40:57 pm

On my home setup, Motion 4 does not respond to keyboard commands unless the canvas is highlighted. SInce I use the keyboard a lot, it's driving me crazy that I can't make an adjustment in the timeline and hit the spacebar to play - I have to make the canvas active first. Or better yet, extend a layer in the timeline by hitting"o". This doesn't happen at work, so I know it's not universal.

Can anyone point me to the hidden control that will make keyboard shortcuts active ALL the time?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andy NeilRe: Motion 4 Keyboard shortcuts problem
by on Oct 20, 2011 at 3:41:30 pm

Unfortunately, there's no hidden control like that and Motion shortcuts are sometimes dependent upon which section of the app (utility, viewer, or timeline windows) is active.

However, CMD+` (tilde key) is the shortcut to toggle between the open windows so if a shortcut isn't working, you can usually just toggle to the viewer window so it will.

Andy

http://www.timesavertutorials.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]