Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE MOTION:HomeMotion ForumMotion TutorialsTagFCP ForumFCP Tutorials

suggestions on emitters

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
sarahoneillsuggestions on emitters
by on Sep 25, 2005 at 4:58:33 pm

Hey everyone, newbie to motion with a tight deadline looming, doing a job that requires a bit of graphics to tie it up, I need to replicate a bottle of whiskey to give the effect of rising sales, is there a emitter in motion that I can use to replicate image of a whiskey bottle, or has anyone any other suggestions

Thanks in advance

Sarah

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Noah KadnerRe: suggestions on emitters
by on Sep 26, 2005 at 12:54:01 am

Depends how many shots you've had. Seriously though- could you be a bit more specific as to what you're looking to do. There is definitely not a whiskey bottle emitter but perhaps there might be a way to do what you want if you spelled it out a little more. If for example you want a photo of a bottle to multiply, you'd simply drop it into the emitter's image well.

Noah

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

JIm KanterRe: suggestions on emitters
by on Sep 26, 2005 at 2:20:54 pm

Use the Replicator in Motion 2. Make the whiskey bottle the cell image and do a line replicator. You can then animate the end point of the line to stretch the line and reveal multiple cells on the replicator.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

sarahoneillRe: suggestions on emitters
by on Sep 26, 2005 at 8:13:01 pm

have been using the replicate in fcp which works well but I was looking to try something a little more dynamic , Noah can you elaborate a little on dropping the image into the emitter's image well. I have a still image of a bottle that I hope to composite over a animated background, what I was hoping to do was to animated the bottle similar to what you can do with leave in one of the opening templates is this possible

Thanks for advice

sarah

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

specialcaseRe: suggestions on emitters
by on Sep 26, 2005 at 9:11:14 pm

Hey Sarah,

Take a look at the short replicator tutorial in the Help menu, or even the replicator section of the manual (also found in the Help menu). You'll have a much easier time of it than slowly beating the steps out of us :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]