Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Long for creative ideas

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Greg BallLong for creative ideas
by on Apr 12, 2012 at 2:43:33 pm

We're producing an investment video for a major credit card client. This card offers so many unique items like, discounts on Fedex, other shipping alternatives, fulfillment of items, customer service, a fully staffed call center, sales of luxury items, no taxes, duty free, ability to buy US products on a Global basis.

My thought was somehow to zoom into their credit card, and have a Journey through the card where we see Fed Ex trucks, people working, products, etc. Have you seen something like this that I can show the client? Or do you have other ideas? Thanks.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Steve MartinRe: Long for creative ideas
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 1:39:55 am

Sound like fun Greg, here's a spot we did for a Medicare HMO plan that revolved around the ID card. It was fun to shoot.

Also, here's a little BTS (behind the scenes) video we did for the making of...

I hope it gives you some ideas!

Steve

Production is fun - but lets not forget: Nobody ever died on the video table!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark SuszkoRe: Long for creative ideas
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 2:21:59 pm

I really liked that, Steve: simple, script-driven, well-timed, and very neat that you flip the box for an unexpected transition into the graphic. I think the text dropping into the box at the end would read clearer if it was white and not blue, but you had an overall blue theme going, so I understand that. Excellent work. Nice crisp greenscreen too.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Greg BallRe: Long for creative ideas
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 6:54:25 pm

Thanks guys. Nice work Steve. By the way the subject of my post was supposed to be LOOKING for creative ideas. Somehow I typed Long...sheesh...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark SuszkoRe: Long for creative ideas
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 7:13:46 pm

I know we all long for creative ideas sometimes:-)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Steve MartinRe: Long for creative ideas
by on Apr 14, 2012 at 1:19:53 am

I "long" for new ideas all the time! Glad you guys liked the PUP piece - it was a lot of fun to make.

Production is fun - but lets not forget: Nobody ever died on the video table!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]